Saturday, July 28, 2012

DTGD Begins!

Today starts a week of challenge at Splitcoast called Dare to Get Dirty, my favorite time over on that site. There are multiple challenges every day and prizes to be won! Today is the first day and also my birthday :). To add to the fun, it's raining here in the NE, so I have nothing better to do today but create new cards! But it gets better!! I received my prize of Bazzill Card Shoppe sampler pack that Ribbon Carousel generously sent my way. Happy day:)!!

Today I have two cards. The first is a challenge to make a card with all white:


The second card here combines two challenges - to make a masculine card and a sketch challenge. Here is a MFT Pure Innocence stamp that I finally got to ink up:




Thanks for stopping by today!!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment