Thursday, July 26, 2012

Music Inspired


Here is my card for today's Ways to Use It challenge (WT385), which was to be inpsired by music. I also went with the sketch from yesterday's sketch challenge (SC395) and the Word Play challenge from this month's Summertime theme, which was to use the word HEAT.

The musical paper was my first thought when I started this card and I went in the direction of a quote. However, I remembered this great image from MFT. I was going along perfectly to match the sketch from SC395 until my sewing machine decided to give me trouble, resulting in a few extra holes below where the image is. I tried brads and buttons, but ultimately went with an additonal music paper panel.

For the word play part of this card, I made it according to the following:

H - HB2U
E-  Embossing
A-a la Mode
T- Twine

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Kelly

Supplies used:
Stamps - MFT alm You are Unrepeatable
Paper - Bazzill, MME
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - Copics, MFT Die-namics Tiny Tab Quartet, button, twine, sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment