Monday, July 16, 2012

Purple Blooms

Happy Monday! Today's card is all purple and for the weekly sketch challenge at My Favorite Things (MFTWSC80). I chose to go with another Pure Innocence today - Have a Blooming Good Day. She's really cute and looks pretty good in purple!



I colored the image in copics and followed the sketch below for the rest of the card:


I didn't have the tab Die-namics for the sentiment and this sentiment would not have fit, so I just cut that panel to fit. I embossed the background with dots to go with the polka dots of the designer paper.

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Kelly


Supplies Used:
Stamps - MFT PI Have a Blooming Good Day

Paper - Bazzill cardstock, Cosmo Cricket dsp
Ink - Memento black
Accessories - Copics, brads, ribbon, MFT Die-namics Simply Scallop large, Cuttlebug EF

1 comment: