Thursday, August 2, 2012

Go USA!!

I am a huge fan of the Olympics, especially the summer games. I thought it would be fun to make a team USA card to show my spirit, and what better than this cute a la mode from My Favorite Things. How great is she!!


This card is another one for the DTGD challenges at Splitcoast, this one for a sketch challenge, shown here:


a challenge to use chevron stripes and a challenge to use a hexagon. I immediatly thought of a medal, which I put part of the sentiment onto.

The image is colored with copics and the rest of the card followed the skech, flipped on its side.

Thanks for stopping by today!! Kelly

Supplies Used:
Stamps - MFT alm All Star
Ink - Memento black
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, SU Prints Pack, Jillybean dsp
Accessories - MFT Die-namics chevron stripes, ribbon, Copics,

No comments:

Post a Comment