Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A few more cards....

Lots of cards this week as I try to complete all of the challenges for the DTGD week at Splitcoast. I have two cards that I made tonight:


This first card was for a sketch challenge, a color challenge asking for pink and orange and a challenge asking for bling. The stamped image and sentiment are from My Favorite Things.




This next card combines a sketch challenge, a challenge to make an anniversary/wedding card, a challenge to combine sewing with a love theme, and finally a challenge to use double embossing. I am not sure I accomplished the double embossing. I used a negative embossing technique with dry embossing. Hope that counts! The stamped image is from There She Goes.



Thanks for stopping by today!!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment