Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Please Hold Your Appaws!

Since we are in the midst of celebrating There She Goes 4th birthday, I thought I would use one of their images for the sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers today.



I chose this adorable lion from Jungle Out There - one of my favorite images from the set (though there are quite a few!). Isn't he so cute!!


Here is the sketch I followed from Splitcoast:


Since the red panel was too tall for my image, I cut him out and put him over a panel of kraft paper embossed with distressed stripes. I wrapped the bottom with twine for balance and texture.

Thanks for stopping by today!!
Kelly

Supplies Used:
Stamps - There She Goes Jungle Out There

Ink - Memento black, Stampin Up Choc Chip
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME Lost and Found dsp
Accessories - Copics, cuttlebug EF, twine

No comments:

Post a Comment