Thursday, September 6, 2012

There Shes Goes Birthday Celebration Day Four!!

 
 
Today is the fourth day of the There She Goes Birthday celebration and today's challenge, brought to us by Danielle, is to use banners on a card. I had TSG Jungle Out There stamp set out from my card yesterday and couldn't resist using it again! Two of my daughters love monkeys (and peace signs!) so monkeys have become a favorite image of mine to use. They are also great for unisex birthday cards.
 
 
 
To fit Danielle's challenge, I added a bit of twine with some leaves to represent my banner. It was a perfect cooincidence that the sketch challenge from Sweet Sunday sketches called for banners to, so I made this card to match that sketch too!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!! Be sure to stop by the There She Goes blog today to join in on the birthday challenges. There will be prizes :)!

Kelly

Supplies used:
Stamps - There She Goes Jungle Out There

Ink - Memento balck
Paper - Bazzill cardstock, MME dsp
Accessories - Copics, twine, Spellbinder nestiblities, sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment