Sunday, November 11, 2012

Seasons Greetings


 
 
Here is my card for the Clean and Simple challenge at Splitcoast this week - a sketch challenge (my favorite!). The sketch called for these lovely large banners. What a great fun way to add different designer papers into a card, while adding dimension and interest. I went totally Christmas on this one, with a rich jewel toned look. We had our first snow here this past week following the terrible hurricane. The snow put me in a bit of a Christmas mood (though I will admit it doesn't take much - I love Christmas!). The snow is gone now and we are expecting temperatures in the 60's tomorrow!
 
The stamps I used for this card are There She Goes Seasons Greetings. I pulled the sentiment and a simple tree to embellishment my card a bit. Stop back later today for another Christmas card using an adorable TSG set Penguin Pals.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!! Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment