Saturday, November 10, 2012

Swiss Autumn

 
 
 
 
Its good to be back stamping again after a bit of a hiatus as a result of Hurricane Sandy. We were fortunate in that we are safe with no damage to the house, unlike so many on Long Island. We were without power for 11 days, but power was finally restored yesterday and things are getting back to normal here.
 
My card today is for last weeks Clean and Simple challenge, an inspiration challenge based off a Pinterest photo of Swiss Autumn, shown below. I tried to capture the reds and yellows of the photo and also loved the mix of blue and brown in the photo as well.
 
 
 
I created the pile of leaves by using the masking technique, using two sizes of leaves from There She Goes Bountiful Blessings. I colored them by sunlight through my basement window, sitting at my daughter's Play-doh table to capture the best light!! The lengths we go through to stamp! Once the lights returned I was able to put the card together.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!! Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment